Director of Development - Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral Foundation
- 27-Apr-2019 to 26-May-2019
- - Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral Foundation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral Foundation is seeking a full time Director of Development to oversee all aspects of fundraising and gift development for the historic preservation of this downtown Indianapolis landmark. This includes cultivation of potential donors, managing capital and annual fund drives. Representing the Foundation to related constituencies.
1. Plans and implements annual campaigns, including direct mail, and targeted capital campaigns.
2. Identifies and develops major gift and planned giving prospects through personal contact and targeted communications.
3. Plans and implements donor recognition programs and events.
4. Recruits and trains volunteers for campaigns and provides support for volunteer campaign efforts.
5. Authors article on fund raising activities for quarterly publication to the Scottish Rite membership.
6. Maintains database of donors and prospects.
7. Provides excellent customer service and maintains a positive relationship with donors and Scottish Rite fraternity members and officers.
1. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
2. Three years related fund raising experience.
3. Excellent writing and communication skills.
4. Strong social skills.
5. Knowledge of the Masonic fraternity preferred.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com