Annual Fund Coordinator - Alpha Kappa Psi Fraternity & Foundation
- 27-Apr-2019 to 26-May-2019
- - Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- competitive compensation
- Full Time
- competitive benefits package
The Annual Fund Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing annual giving mailing, email, and social media campaigns. Ensuring maximum use of the Foundation's database system is central to this position for campaigns and by the staff.
• Develop and implement an annual giving campaign using mail, email, and social media in accordance with annual goals.
• Manage Foundation social media accounts to develop an active interaction with the Alpha Kappa Psi followers.
• Develop and maintain appropriate website content updating the site according to the Foundation's needs.
• Oversee timely donor acknowledgments, including thank you letters.
• Manage donor stewardship periodically reviewing the methods and policies with the Managing Director.
• Prepare necessary reports for the CEO and the Board regarding fundraising goals and strategic direction.
• Implement on-going personal/written/phone contact with major donors/potential donors.
• Prepare and publish an annual report in collaboration with the Managing Director and CEO.
• Assist and support content curation, graphic design, and layout for The Diary of Alpha Kappa Psi.
• Notify support staff of production timelines and their role in advance.
• Coordinate communication pieces with the associate director of communication.
• Attend Board meetings as needed.
• Collaborate on the development and implementation of special events.
• Assist the staff/volunteer team in other areas on an as-needed basis.
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge Required:
• Bachelor's Degree required with one to two years of relevant experience (annual giving and direct mail experience preferred).
• Basic understanding of databases and reporting (Salesforce NPSP strongly preferred).
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
• Have high ethical standards and commitment to excellence in all work-related endeavors.
• Strong collaboration skills and demonstrable ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience communicating through website, e-mail and social networking sites; ability to develop compelling messages.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office (especially Excel) applications.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com