Director of Marketing and Communications - Alpha Chi Omega
- 27-Apr-2019 to 26-May-2019
- - Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Reporting to the senior director of education and engagement of Alpha Chi Omega, the director of marketing and communications is primarily responsible for developing, implementing and managing the marketing strategy and affairs for the Alpha Chi Omega Enterprise. The director will lead Enterprise communications strategies and public relations messaging to include print, visual, written and web-based as well as analyze data and provide input for short- and long-term strategic planning as well as analysis of market trends.
• Lead the marketing and communications team to develop and manage organization-wide communications, marketing and social media strategies that connect with multi-generational membership and build affinity amongst internal and external stakeholders
• Accountable for brand identity, strategies and consistency; makes certain that all marketing and communications strategies are fully aligned
• Responsible for development, alignment and delivery of messaging and communications strategies that inspire meaningful member experiences
• Implement public relations plans and communications campaigns for special and ongoing initiatives to the media, other fraternity/sorority organizations, general public, parents, and members
• Accountable for crisis communication plans, management and execution; manage media, develop meaningful reporting post-incident. Continuously refine and improve processes
• Develop and manage strategic communications plan to maximize exposure and relevance to members; maintain and manage internal marketing calendar
• Execute strategic plan and new initiatives related to the marketing and communications department; accountable for project management, timelines and deliverables
• Oversee content development and strategies for website and social media to ensure messaging alignment and operational efficiency
Skills and Competencies
• Minimum of five years of progressive, professional experience in marketing/communications department or firm
• Prior management experience required
• Experience with multi-site entities and working with remote/offsite workforce personnel
• Strong service orientation and professionalism, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, effective messaging and presentation skills
• Excellent organization skills, self-discipline, attention to detail and communication skills
• Works with a sense of urgency, is able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment
• Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Adobe creative suite; technical aptitude to learn internal systems and required packages
• Membership in Alpha Chi Omega or other fraternity/sorority preferred
Click the APPLY button to submit résumé and cover letter.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com