Chief Financial Officer - Wabash Center, Inc.
- 02-May-2019 to 01-Jun-2019
- - Wabash Center
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Wabash Center is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to work alongside the senior leadership team and provide oversight to the Finance, IT, and Facilities Departments.
Wabash Center comes from humble beginnings. The origin of the organization can be traced to a core group of families with children who had special needs. Today, Wabash Center has grown into a comprehensive service provider for those with disabilities or special needs that is leading the way to supporting individuals in their pursuit of quality of life for them and their families.
We have an established history of providing quality care for those with disabilities or special needs. We love what we do. We've been doing this for a long time and we're not going to stop any time soon.
This position is responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
Here is what you can do for Wabash Center:
● Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance, IT and facilities team
● Offer strategic recommendations to and establish relationships with the CEO/President, Board of Directors and members of the senior leadership team
● Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
● Advising on long-term business and financial planning
● Create, control and evaluate financial controls, policies and processes
● Identify and remedy areas of risk and exposure to the organization
● Stay current with best practices, emerging trends, and compliance in financial documentation preparation and reporting
● Bring your experience in working with non-profits or in the public sector
● Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 7+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
● MBA and/or CPA certification preferred, but not required
Here is Wabash Center can do for you:
● Competitive Wages
● Flexible Working Environment
● Full Benefits Package
● Paid Time Off
● Employee Assistance Program
● Fun, Challenging, and Rewarding Career and Work Environment
● Learn New Skills and Develop Existing Skills
● The Ability to Impact an Entire Organization
If you want to love what you do too, come join our team as our Chief Financial Officer!
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com