Community Development Coordinator – Kappa Delta Pi
- 13-May-2019 to 29-May-2019
- - Kappa Delta Pi, International Honor Society in Education
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Kappa Delta Pi (KDP), an International Honor Society in Education, sustains a community of diverse educators by promoting excellence and advancing scholarship, leadership, and service. We are an organization of 670 chapters in 28 countries, and a membership that exceeds 37,000 active members. Through a variety of programs, services, and resources, KDP supports and advances the professional growth of educators throughout all phases and levels of their teaching careers.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Researches contacts and establishes connections with Pre-K'12 school and district leaders, informing them about the products, services, and communities available to their teachers; coordinates with KDP staff to facilitate the services and contracts
• Diligently manages a database of contacts with detailed interaction
• Coordinates internal Chapter Services operations and support of 600+ chapters, including policies and procedures
• Works closely with four Regional Chapter Coordinators in supporting members, chapter leaders, advisors and university representatives
• Supports chapters becoming compliant with the minimum chapter operating expectations through management of statistics, tracking/data entry of reports received, internal departmental reporting, and database management
• Promptly replies to member and chapter requests via email and phone
• Coordinates regular email newsletters and email communication to chapter leadership
Preferred experience: familiarity with membership database software, association or higher education experience, strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to initiate conversations and build rapport quickly and easily, Microsoft Office suite.
• Associates or bachelor's degree
• Comfortable with outbound calling
• Comfortable with technology
• Ability to think on your feet
• Detail oriented
• Customer service oriented
• Easily adaptable
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by May 29.
Kappa Delta Pi values and seeks diverse and inclusive participation in the field of education and teaching. The Society strives to promote involvement and access to leadership opportunities regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, appearance, geographic location, career path, or academic level.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com