Fine Arts Administrative Assistant - Park Tudor
- 13-May-2019 to 09-Jun-2019
- - Park Tudor School
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- excellent pay
- Full Time
- comprehensive benefit package. Professional development opportunities are available through participation in conferences and workshops, membership in professional organizations, and continuing educatio
Park Tudor is an independent school in Indianapolis, Indiana that takes pride in upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902. As a college preparatory school for children ages 3 through grade 12, we provide an exceptional learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations, and expand possibilities. Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities that include the arts and athletics, ensure that each child at Park Tudor receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual passions.
To create an inspiring college-preparatory learning environment, with exceptional educators and extraordinary opportunities, that prepares and motivates students to become balanced, confident, and resourceful lifelong learners.
Park Tudor's Fine Arts department is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant starting mid-June to July. The Fine Arts Administrative Assistant is a full-time, twelve month position responsible for managing the Fine Art's office by providing organizational and administrative support.
• Support and assist the Fine Arts Director, Fine Arts Faculty, Private Study Faculty, and students within the department
• Provide clerical and scheduling support for the Director of Fine Arts
• Manage the Fine Arts Office
• Assist and direct parents, students, employees, visitors who need assistance in the Fine Arts building
• Maintain program inventory and files, including student and faculty files
• Prepare semester billing statements while working closely with the Business Office
• Complete work order requests and follow up with facilities, technology and/or maintenance to ensure requests are fulfilled
• Prepare concert programs for recitals, ensemble performances, and visiting artist programs by typing and formatting contents (camera-ready), proofreading, developing a final copy tracking to ensure deadlines are met, and delivering printed programs to appropriate recipients
• Manage Box Office and coordinate ticket sales; attend fine arts events which includes some evenings and weekends
• Provide assistance for gallery receptions, special events and other programming – set up and tear down, reception, greeting, refreshments, etc.
• Manage the department calendar and assist director in coordinating performance schedule, inputting and updating all events and programs
• Coordinate and manage student and volunteer workers for all program events
• Assist with the coordination and set up for other school related events
• Engage in the school community at large
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Fine Arts
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 3-5 years relevant work experience, administrative assistant experience helpful. Experience in the art field is beneficial.
• Strong customer service skills
• Must be proficient in core technological competencies including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time managements skills, with a strong attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
• Professionalism with and amongst all constituencies
• Willingness to engage in all aspects of the Park Tudor community while promoting the school's mission, vision, and values
For more information regarding Park Tudor School, consult the Park Tudor website at www.parktudor.org.
Click the APPLY button to apply online through our website.
Park Tudor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com