Director of Marketing and Communications - The Oaks Academy
- 28-May-2019 to 27-Jun-2019
- - Oaks Academy
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Full benefits offered.
The Director of Marketing and Communications plays the exciting and critical role of managing the experience that audiences both inside and outside of the school have with The Oaks brand and communication materials. This is a cross-functional role that will work chiefly within the Advancement department (fundraising), but will also serve Admissions and the greater school community.
This role is central to The Oaks Academy's presence in the community, and the right candidate will be charged with strategic decision making, tactical execution, and oversight and direction of all central and critical communications and expressions issued by the school.
The Oaks Academy is a Christ-centered school that exists to provide a rich, classical education to children of diverse racial and socioeconomic backgrounds, preparing them to succeed in a rigorous secondary educational program and to demonstrate spiritual, social and emotional maturity. Currently on three campuses, serving over 900, The Oaks Academy is growing each year to serve more children.
Requirements & Skills
• 5-10+ years of experience in marketing and/or communications with increasing responsibility
• Highly motivated, creative, energetic, enthusiastic self-starter and dynamic team player
• The ability to think strategically at a high level, but also understand and enjoy the intricacies of executing communications strategies
• Ability to interpret analytics and make data-driven recommendations, decisions and improvements to drive results
• Deep experience with core Adobe Creative Suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Products
• Experience with email marketing and best practices
• Familiarity with website management (The Oaks uses WordPress and Elementor)
• An understanding of (or willingness to learn about) both school admissions and fundraising processes
• Experience designing, leading and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
• A rich understanding of digital and traditional marketing and communications
• Understanding of permission-based marketing, segmentation, personalization and dynamic content
• Experience and expertise in creating and evaluating aesthetically pleasing and effective communication and marketing materials
• The ability to craft beautiful messages that move people to action
• Strong medium and long-form writing skills
• A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a related field
• A person of Christian faith and devoted member of a Christian community or church
• A deep passion for The Oaks Academy mission and commitment to our Core Values
Click the APPLY button to apply online.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com