Grants Manager - Marion County Prosecutor’s Office
- 03-Jun-2019 to 02-Jul-2019
- - Marion County Prosecutor’s Office
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The grants manager writes, edits, and submits all grant applications on behalf of the Marion County Prosecutor's Office (MCPO). The grants manager is responsible for post-award compliance and maintenance of all grant submission portals. In coordination with the assistant grants manager, the grants manager is the primary contact for funding agencies, external auditors, and the Office of Finance and Management. The grants manager submits all quarterly program reports, quarterly invoices/financial reports, federal financial status reports, other necessary grant documents.
• Monitors grant announcements, particularly USDOJ and ICJI funding opportunities.
• Writes and applies for all grant opportunities on behalf of MCPO; maintains account information within required grant portals; ensures grant accounts do not expire.
• In consultation with the Chief of Operations, develops grant budgets for all grant applications and ensures adequate matching funds exist and are appropriate.
• Meets periodically with MCPO leadership and program staff to discuss new funding opportunities.
• Maintains MCPO's grant accounts, including Intelligrants, grants.gov, USDOJ Grants Management System (GMS), e-grants, Drug Free Marion County, and the System for Award Management (SAM).
• Serves as the Financial Point of Contact (FPOC) on all MCPO federal awards.
• Submits quarterly grant reports (both program and fiscal) in Intelligrants and GMS.
• Submits budget revisions, on an as needed basis.
• Serves as the primary contact on communication to the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute and the US Dept. of Justice.
• In consultation with grant-funded staff, monitors sub-recipients who receive pass-through funding from MCPO.
• Attends regular grant meetings, including High Intensity Drug Trafficking meetings, OFM grants management meetings, ICJI grantee meetings, and other meeting required by the funder.
• Writes letters of support for MCPO and acquires approval.
• Facilitates contract approval for all grant contracts.
• Maintains MCPO's grants manual and distributes to new staff.
• Works with City and County agencies to write and submit collaborative grant applications.
Experience and Skillset Required:
• 3-5 years' experience with Federal and State grant writing and compliance.
• Well versed in 2 CFR 200 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards.
• Must have current certification from USDOJ Grants Management Training and recertify every two years.
• Experience with annual Single Audit requirements.
• Strong grant writing skills and the ability to quickly write and submit applications.
• Ability to assess whether grant opportunities are a good fit for MCPO and whether the level of competition is reasonable.
• Knowledge of allowable cost principles for federal and state awards.
Click the APPLY button to submit resume and cover letter.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com