Office Manager (part-time) - All Souls Unitarian Church (ASUC)
- 09-Jun-2019 to 30-Jun-2019
- - All Souls Unitarian Church
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Competitive salary
- Part Time
- Partial health insurance (40%) and disability insurance; PTO and paid holidays; Eligible for pension after 1 year employment
All Souls Unitarian Church seeks a 20 hour/week Office Manager to manage Church daily operations.
We are a 260 member church with significant levels of programming and community engagements, supported by our active members and staff. The Office Manager is the focal point of communication and coordination and is critical to our team and to smooth operations. All applicants welcome.
1. Manage rental of church space.
2. Coordinate facilities maintenance needs among staff and church volunteers.
3. Manage church and staff calendars.
4. Understand membership data base platform, providing support to Membership Coordinator as needed.
5. Research, orient and implement systems to improve staff workflow and collaboration.
6. Provide a welcoming first contact for ASUC and respond to requests in a timely manner.
7. Demonstrate familiarity with ASUC offerings, including services, programming, community outreach, volunteer opportunities
8. Provide general church administration, including maintenance of church records, procuring of supplies, communication with vendors/IT support
9. Be familiar with and update the church's software systems.
10. Provide general clerical support of a semi-routine nature.
Essential Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with non-profits and congregational cultures
• Ability to be trustworthy, ethical and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to be polite and interact with a wide range of people
• Ability to initiate activities related to the General Duties
• Ability to recruit, work with and manage office volunteers
• Knowledge of major office-related communication platforms and computer applications, including Word Press and Microsoft Publisher.
• Demonstrate a solutions-driven attitude.
• Ability to support the life, values, ministry, principles and purposes of All Souls Unitarian Church.
• At least 2 years of college education and/or relevant work experience.
• Previous experience in a church setting or non-profit is a plus.
• Must be comfortable working in a "high contact" position and juggling the unexpected.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by June 30.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com