Business Office Assistant - Sycamore School
- 17-Jun-2019 to 16-Jul-2019
- - Sycamore School
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (unless otherwise specified)
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
The Business Office Assistant works closely with the Chief Financial Officer to perform key business office functions for Sycamore school.
• Accounts Payable
• Student Billing
• Miscellaneous Cash Receipts
• Journal entries
• Contribution activity
• Bank statement reconciliations
• Occasionally assist with front desk duties.
• Attend workshops and other professional development opportunities to continue to grow professionally.
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business or related field
• Knowledge of Blackbaud, Smart Tuition, MS Office (Word/Excel) and Apple Google applications preferred.
• Experience with accounting software, including payables, billing and journal entries.
• Strong accounting skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Positive and energetic attitude.
• Ability to work with all constituents of the school community.
• Skills of prioritization, follow-through, and timeliness.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential matters.
• Love of children.
• Independent school experience a plus.
Click the APPLY button to submit a cover letter, current resume,copies of degrees and licenses, and a list of references with contact information to Julie Szolek-Van Valkenburgh, HR Coordinator.
No phone calls or walk-ins will be accepted for this position.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com