Assistant Manager – Box Office, Clowes Memorial Hall
- 17-Jun-2019 to 16-Jul-2019
- - Butler University
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Butler Arts Center seeks Assistant Box Office Manager.
The Assistant Box Office Manager supports the Director of Ticketing Services in overseeing the daily box office operations for the Butler Arts Center which includes five performing arts venues comprised of Clowes Memorial Hall, Schrott Center for the Arts, Shelton Auditorium, Lilly Hall Studio Theatre, and Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall. The Assistant Manager is responsible for overseeing office personnel, database management, event management, customer service and education reservations and group sales.
• Associates degree in Business Management or related field
• Minimum of 4 years of ticketing experience, experience/education equivalents considered
• The ability to work evenings and weekends
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to work under pressure while meeting critical time demands
• Proficiency in Microsoft word and excel
• Experience with computerized ticketing software, Ticketmaster Archtics preferred
Click the APPLY button to apply online.
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com