Administrative Assistant - Indiana Donor Network
- 20-Jun-2019 to 19-Jul-2019
- - Indiana Donor Network
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
At Indiana Donor Network, you'll be part of something that matters. A mission that turns tragedies into hope and gives thousands a second chance to live their lives fully. Over the last 30 years, our mission has never wavered – saving and healing lives through organ, tissue and eye donation and transplantation. Come make history with the brightest, most passionate people working in every discipline. As an Administrative Assistant for Indiana Donor Network, you will be responsible for establishing the important "first impression" for the organization by greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors appropriately.
Indiana Donor Network is one of 58 designated organ recovery organizations in the United States and coordinates organ, tissue and eye donation throughout the state. Indiana Donor Network is devoted to public education about donation and transplantation with the goal of saving and enhancing more lives.
SPECIFICALLY, INDIANA DONOR NETWORK:
• Provides Hoosiers with information needed to make an informed decision about donation
• Offers access to the Indiana Donor Registry so people can register their decision
• Evaluates potential donors for medical suitability to donate organs and/or tissue
• Coordinates the donation process according to federal regulations and with the utmost respect for medical ethics
• Offers grief support services to families before, during and after donation
• Educates healthcare professionals about the donation process
• Assists Indiana hospitals in developing donation policies and procedures.
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity to use your knowledge and skill in a way that saves and enhance lives? As an Administrative Assistant for Indiana Donor Network, you will be responsible for establishing the important "first impression" for the organization by greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors appropriately. The position is responsible for providing administrative support and office management to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. Some of the key result areas are:
• Provide front desk support services to ensure continuity of Indiana Donor Network operations, while representing the organization in a professional manner at all times.
• Processes mail (incoming and outgoing), including courier interactions.
• Maintains office supply inventory to ensure continuity of Indiana Donor Network services.
• Maintains conference room calendars for meetings utilizing Microsoft Outlook.
Successful candidates will have a high school diploma or GED. Post-secondary education is desirable. At least one year of receptionist or customer service experience is preferred. Position requires proficiency with Microsoft office software, and general computer literacy. Effective communication skills are required, as is the ability to handle multiple incoming phones calls on a PBS console. Must smile and have a sense of humor.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com