Case Manager - HVAF of Indiana, Inc.
- 20-Jun-2019 to 19-Jul-2019
- - HVAF of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $35-42k, depending on experience, education, and qualifications
- Full Time
The Rapid Re-Housing Case Manager will identify, evaluate, and assist veterans in the program to gain suitable, stable housing. They will work in a team-oriented environment and collaborate towards a shared vision of success in improving the lives of veteran.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with team members and other agencies to help identify, evaluate, and assist potential and current clients
• Assists clients and their families with reaching housing stability
• Conducts assessments and client intakes
• Accurately completes and submits reports
• Monitors client case management files and updates client progress/issues in those files
• Updates and maintains the HMIS database
• Locates appropriate resources for clients and makes appropriate referrals
• Bachelor's degree in a related field; BSW or MSW preferred
• Knowledgeable of the factors associated with homelessness, substance abuse, and mental illness
• Knowledgeable of and able to provide referrals to other community resources
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated time management skills and ability to prioritize
• Strong commitment to working on a team and towards shared mission and success
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and set goals in a deadline-oriented environment
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively
• Core work week would fall between Monday-Friday
• Occasional evenings and weekends may be required; will require participation of on-call rotation
• Work location: 964 N. Pennsylvania St. Indianapolis, IN 46204
• Resumes accepted until position has been filled
• Send resume only to Sammy Mitchell, HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Estimated start date on/about July 15th, 2019
• Benefits offered after 90 days: health, vision, dental, life, short- and long-term disability, and paid time off; eligible for paid holidays on day 1
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com