Partner and Donor Engagement Manager - AMERICAN COLLEGE of SPORTS MEDICINE (ACSM)
- 20-Jun-2019 to 19-Jul-2019
- - American College of Sports Medicine
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Partner and Donor Engagement Manager will play a key role within the ACSM Advancement staff, with primary responsibilities for the fulfillment of multiple corporate funding agreements and the stewardship of member donations to the ACSM Foundation. This multi-faceted role requires diverse skills in project management, communication, customer service and relationship management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Partnership Activation and Fulfillment
• Serve as the primary liaison between funding partners and internal departments to deliver upon all elements of funding agreements
• Conduct regular activation and planning meetings to ensure visibility to fulfillment obligations and delivery of high-quality execution, including any review/reporting requirements to partners
• Develop and manage a comprehensive activation calendar to reflect all partner fulfillment obligations and to onboard new agreements in a consistent manner
• Prepare and deliver fulfillment recap reports to partners on a timely basis
• Act as first line of customer service and assistance to incoming partner inquiries and requests
• Manage all data entry, invoicing and tracking of receivables for partner agreements
• Manage partner-related content updates to ACSM webpages
Donor Engagement and Stewardship
• Provide friendly and professional interface and customer service for member and other individual donors to the ACSM Foundation
• Record all individual donor gifts and commitments in fundraising and member management software
• Manage communications and collection of pledge commitments
• Generate weekly reports of donations tied to electronic payments of member dues and event transactions; enter income into aggregated donation reports
• Prepare and promptly distribute acknowledgement materials in response to gifts and commitments: letters; electronic acknowledgements; year-end summaries; etc.
• Assist in preparing periodic solicitation materials and tracking results: direct mail, electronic solicitations, major gift proposals; etc.
• Assist in preparation of materials and reports supporting the ACSM Foundation capital campaign
• Manage donor-related content updates to ACSM webpages
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Understand the goals and motivations of funding partners to execute effective activation programs that meet ACSM obligations, deliverables and timelines
• Understand goals and motivations of member donors to provide personalized recognition and relationship management
• Outstanding organization, time management and deadline management skills
• Effective communicator to internal departments, external partners and member donors. Ability to work with all personality types in a professional, collaborative and team-oriented manner.
• Highly effective personal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs
• Proficient in Salesforce, donor management and/or other CRM software applications
• Bachelor's Degree and minimum 3-5 years' experience in sponsorship, customer and/or donor fulfillment
• Experience in professional association, exercise/sports science and/or health-fitness industries is highly desired
• Self-starter with the desire to deliver flawless execution and enhance customer and donor relations
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com