Program Director - Alzheimer's Association
- 01-Jul-2019 to 30-Jul-2019
- - Alzheimer’s Association Greater Indiana Chapter
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
This position provides leadership and strategic direction for implementation, growth and quality of Alzheimer's Association programs and services in the chapter territory. Measureable outcomes are increased utilization of Care & Support services and engagement with key decision makers in the community for greater reach, with an emphasis on volunteer delivery of programs, increased partnerships with healthcare systems and long term care communities, diverse communities, and consistently high quality delivery of service.
Strategic Leadership (approximately 50%)
* Lead the chapter's Care & Support strategic initiatives, tactics and measures to increase the reach of care and support program and increase access to a timely diagnosis and quality care as established in the Strategic Implementation Plan.
* Lead the development of a department plan to expand program reach with special attention to increasing participation among minority, high risk and underserved populations. Provide leadership for the delivery of all programs and services including planning, budgeting, program evaluation and adherence to program standards and reporting processes.
* Implement a strategy to recruit, engage and manage volunteers to deliver Association education and support programs.
Health Systems (approximately 20%)
* Collaborate with the Region 9 Health Systems Director in the achievement of the Alzheimer's Association's objectives to improve ADRD diagnosis, disclosure, and care, through a consultative and collaborative approach to Health Systems that increases the uptake of effective clinical practices.
* Participate in the development, prioritization, and cultivation of a Health Systems partnership portfolio and an account team strategy, with an emphasis on systems with the greatest potential to impact the Association's Health Systems goals.
* Work with other teams and the Home Office to strengthen the influence of the Alzheimer's Association on ADRD diagnosis and care in Health Systems, including coordination on Alzheimer's Association priorities in public health, policy, and research.
Community Partnerships and Long Term Care Opportunities (approximately 30%)
* Develop new, sustainable community partnerships that advance the chapter mission, expand program reach and increase program delivery as per Strategic Plan goals.
* Build strategic partnerships with community organizations, academic, public and private sector to advance the chapter mission and serve more clients across the territory.
* Create a moves management process to develop relationships into partnerships supporting the full Alzheimer's Association mission.
* Lead staff in the cultivation of relationships with long term care organizations with an emphasis on the implementation of the Association's Dementia Care Practice Recommendations.
* Collaborate with the development team to create new funding streams for program expansion.
* Master's degree in Public Health, Social Work, Health Care Management or related field preferred or relevant experience
* Five or more years' progressive experience with program delivery and management; at least three years staff and volunteer management
* Demonstrated history of services delivery, quality program evaluation, strong public speaking skills and an understanding of volunteer management
* At least two years of experience working for or with health systems, or other health care industry experience
* Demonstrated success leading a high performing team to achieve strategic initiatives
* Experience recruiting, engaging and managing high performing volunteers
* Demonstrated success working with diverse populations, volunteers, staff to build and maintain successful teams
* Understands relevant aspects of health systems operations, such as quality improvement, person-centered care, access to care, and payment and policy issues
* Skilled in the cultivation of productive working relationships with decision-makers in health care organizations, community based organizations, and/or long-term care settings
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com