Director of Artist Programs - Arts for Learning
- 01-Jul-2019 to 30-Jul-2019
- - Arts for Learning
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Arts for Learning is seeking a motivated professional to lead a roster of professional teaching artists. The Director of Artist Programs will report to the Senior Director of Programs. Main job responsibilities include management of performing and teaching artists by overseeing recruitment and retention and quality of programming.
* Manage artist pricing agreements and contracts
* Implement Young Audiences Arts for Learning Signature Core Framework
* Organize a twice-yearly artist program observation and review
* Plan and manage a professional development plan for roster artists
* Work closely with Programmology, a Board committee, to develop meeting priorities and agendas
* Work closely with Marketing & Communications Specialist in designing AFL's annual program catalog
* Update artist Program Guide content and artist program descriptions online
* Other duties as needed
Qualifications: The ideal candidate has strong inter-personal skills and organizational skills; can work independently and in teams; have several years of related experience in arts management, education and/or the arts; a bachelor's degree; proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and InDesign; effective oral and written skills are required. Ideal start date is August 1, 2019.
Click the APPLY button for application instructions.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com