Senior Accountant - Synergy Recruiting Partners
- 01-Jul-2019 to 30-Jul-2019
- - Synergy Recruiting Partners
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to grow in your accounting career and join a solid mid-size nonprofit organization in Indianapolis. Our client has an excellent reputation, is driven by their mission, and has built a high quality team to support the functions of the organization. We are recruiting for a strong Senior Accountant to manage all accounting operations for multiple entities.
As the lead Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for a significant portion of the organizations accounting activity. This Senior Accountant is responsible for the accounting operations of a national organization. The accounting model is complex and involves multiple entities with a fair amount of overlap. Most important is the role you will play as a key internal employee of the organization and the trusted, working relationships you will build. You will have contact throughout the organization with other leaders of departments. This position is open due to a recent internal promotion and reports to the CFO. Overall, the staff is highly educated/certified and has excellent tenure. This organization also has a wonderful mission that inspires employees and all who are connected across the country.
Primary duties include:
• Daily accounting tasks, including journal entries, bank and account reconciliations, analysis, intercompany transfers for multiple entities
• Month-end close activities including the preparation of financial reports and presenting to the board
• Overseeing AR and AP staff
• Budgets including capital expenditures
• Audit prep and tax filing
• 5 or more years of corporate accounting experience at Staff level or above; CPA a plus
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business related field
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management
• Advance technical skills using Excel and multiple accounting platforms/software
• Professional with good presentation skills; high integrity; confidence to work with other senior leaders; ability to develop trusting internal relationships
Click the APPLY button to apply online. Interviews start immediately as qualified candidates are received. First interview is a phone call. Second is meeting with the CFO onsite within a week.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com