Assistant Director of Education and Leadership - Kappa Alpha Theta
- 15-Jul-2019 to 13-Aug-2019
- - Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The assistant director of education and leadership works with the director on all matters related to leadership development and training for the Fraternity.
• Manage and coordinate the Emerging Leaders Institute and service trips.
• Create, develop, and assess member orientation curriculum including in-person and online education.
• Supervise the Sisters Supporting Sisters program, including officers.
• Develop and manage online training modules, including college officer training.
• Assist with grant applications and reports for applicable programs.
• Assist the director of education & leadership to develop and implement the Fraternity's education and leadership strategy in partnership with volunteers.
• Manage and update appropriate forms and documents pertaining to education, leadership, and training in various portals and online communities.
• Serve as a representative of the education and leadership department on various task forces and committees.
• Assist with educational programming at the Fraternity's meetings, conferences, and institutes.
• Assist with preparation and planning for international meetings as needed.
• Assist with special projects as directed by director of education and leadership.
• Knowledge of: College student development (theory and best practice), trends best practices in higher education, trends and best practices in student learning, trends and best practices in adult learning, and organization policy and procedure.
• Skill in: Microsoft Office Suite, project management, curriculum development, assessment, inclusion, facilitation, advising, and leadership.
• Ability to: Supervise staff and/or volunteers (volunteers are remote), collaborate, lead groups, manage a budget, problem solve and think strategically, and research and write curriculum.
• Preferred Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in student affairs, higher education, counseling or related field preferred.
• Willingness to work from Indianapolis.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com