Case Manager – Catholic Charities Indianapolis/Holy Family Shelter
- 22-Jul-2019 to 21-Aug-2019
- - Holy Family Shelter
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Catholic Charities Indianapolis/Holy Family Shelter, an emergency shelter for homeless families, is seeking a full-time Case Manager. The Case Manager is responsible for conducting intakes, assessments, formulate and monitor case plans that promote moving families towards housing and self-sufficiency. This position is within a homeless residential setting and will also require meeting the basic needs of the families. Candidate must be flexible with work schedule and will be required to work occasional weekends and holidays. Must be able to effectively work with diverse populations, have strong communication skills –both written and verbal, strong problem solving skills, and have the capacity to respond to crisis situations. BSW/MSW or degree in Human Services along with previous experience of working with homeless families preferred. Salary range is $32-$35,000 plus benefits.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists homeless families with identifying goals, strengths, resources, creating an individualized case plan
• Monitors and supports the progress in achieving the goals of the individualized case plan
• Advocates on behalf of client with community resources
• Coordinates referrals to appropriate community services
• Responsible for maintaining records of assigned client families utilizing a homeless management information system
• Maintain appropriate records. Complete required documentation in timely manner.
• Maintain an orderly and clean work environment.
• Attend all staff and supervisory meetings and attend recommended training programs and conferences.
• Develop working relationship with community resources and agencies serving homeless.
• Comply with all laws and standards of confidentiality.
CLick the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume now.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com