Receptionist/Administrative Assistant - Indiana CPA Society (INCPAS)
- 29-Jul-2019 to 27-Aug-2019
- - Indiana CPA Society
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent benefits including insurance, 401 (k) and vacation/personal time.
Awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana for 5 years, the Indiana CPA Society (INCPAS) has an opportunity available to join our team! Under the direction of the Director – Learning & Collaboration, the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant of the Members Services Department works to continually enhance member value through ensuring a positive experience for INCPAS members and guest when visiting or calling INCPAS. As the first point of contact, this position will provide administrative support across the organization. As part of the Member Services Department, he/she is expected to provide a high level of customer service as well as assist team members with other daily administrative functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Greet and welcome onsite guests, determines nature of business and announces guest to appropriate personnel or directs them to classrooms and meeting rooms.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of call and forwards to appropriate personnel or department.
• Talks with members and other customers via telephone, e-mail and in person regarding registration, membership information and other services provided by INCPAS as needed (1st on phone rotation).
• Communicates clearly and effectively with members, potential members, vendors and others who have inquiries about INCPAS. Provides address, directions or other information.
• Primary responsibility for checking and returning main voicemail box and Member Services voicemail box and responds to callers appropriately or forwards to appropriate personnel.
• Processes fax, check batch and mail registrations in the database.
• Redacts sensitive information from membership and registration faxes.
• Primary responsibility to respond to all email@example.com emails or forwards to appropriate personnel.
• Updates email addresses in the database when returned email comes in from firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Receives, opens, sorts, and distributes daily mail/deliveries and publications.
• Runs adding machine tape of daily cash receipts for accounting.
• Maintains Member Services calendar for weekly meeting.
• Coordinates breakroom duty calendar with full staff.
• Maintains breakroom supply inventory, places orders and stocks inventory when it comes in.
• Orders lunch for discussion leaders when classes are in session.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary material (e.g. pencils, brochures, etc.)
• Monitors day-to-day activities of the Professional Development Center and ensure supplies and area tidy.
• Maintains office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
• Operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, printer, scanner, copier and telephone.
• Follows assigned work schedule and adheres to personnel policies related to punctuality and attendance.
• Other duties as assigned. Assists other personnel with projects as needed.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume no later than August 31.
Interviews will be scheduled ASAP!
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com