Marketing and Communication Coordinator - Congregation Beth-El Zedeck
- 16-Aug-2019 to 15-Sep-2019
- - Congregation Beth-El Zedeck
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Religious not-for-profit seeks a Marketing and Communication Coordinator to assist with programming, marketing/publicity, and fundraising. The Marketing and Communication Coordinator reports directly to the Senior Rabbi and Executive Director. The responsibilities listed in this job description are not exhaustive.
This is a full-time position. Hours will include evenings and weekends for events.
Requirements of the Position
Strong organizational and administrative skills with ability to prioritize
Outgoing, flexible, and professional
Expertise with social media
Proficiency with design software such as InDesign
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and duties consist of three primary areas: programming, marketing/publicity, and fundraising.
• Plan, organize, and staff synagogue and community events.
• Work with BEZ Education and Early Childhood Directors on implementation of family programs and special holiday celebrations
• Coordinate arrangements with speakers and instructors, including travel and hospitality, setup, and program.
• Create, produce, and distribute print marketing
• Create and/or assist with email marketing and website
• Manage Facebook page for Congregation Beth-El Zedeck including setting up Facebook events, responding to messages, and creating posts
• Create and manage synagogue presence on other social media platforms
• Take photos or arrange for photography at events when appropriate for use by synagogue
• Promote BEZ events through a variety of channels such as community listings and press releases
• Conceive and implement fundraising initiatives in consultation with the Beth-El Zedeck Board of Directors, Senior Rabbi and staff.
• Cultivate long-term generosity through new and existing programs.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and résumé.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com