OTB Facilitator - Outside the Box
- 16-Aug-2019 to 15-Sep-2019
- - Outside the Box, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Starting rate of pay ranges from $11.00-13.25/hour.
- Full Time
Be a part of an awesome team, and work with great people! Outside the Box is a non-profit day program for adults with disabilities. We are a young organization with a youthful vibe and a fresh take on disability services. If you're looking for something a little different than your typical 9-5, this miiight just be the job for you.
We are seeking dedicated and compassionate people to lead small groups of adults with disabilities toward personal, social, and professional growth! Our happiest employees are patient, flexible, and compassionate; they enjoy problem-solving and learning new things and, they are not afraid to get their hands dirty.
• Leading group discussions and activities
• Assessing program participants' strengths utilizing formal and informal measures
• Teaching program curriculum
• Modifying curriculum to each participant's needs
• Advocating for individuals with disabilities
• Participating in a multi-disciplined self-directed team
• Supporting individuals and teams in the development of goals
• Maintaining personal vehicle and driving eligibility in order to transport program participants
• Establishing a positive, considerate, and collaborative relationship with program participants and team members
• Complying with required documentation standards
• Assisting with physical needs of participants. Lifting, pushing, pulling, or bending may be required *
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application. Applications will not be considered without question responses.
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
• Are you willing to use your personal vehicle for transportation of program participants? Mileage reimbursement is offered
• Do you have any lifting restrictions?
Click the APPLY button to submit your resume to Cassidy Britton.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com