Donor Representative, Kiwanis Children's Fund - Kiwanis International
- 24-Aug-2019 to 23-Sep-2019
- - Kiwanis International
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- full benefits package
Responsible for accurate and timely processing of gifts, awards and other donor recognition, data entry, acknowledgment letters, contribution and award reports, and responding to donor/member inquiries.
• High school diploma required, some college desirable
• 1 to 3 years experience in a customer service environment
• Accounting experience a plus
• Work experience in a 501(c)(3) environment preferred
• Experience dealing with donors and volunteers preferred
• Capable of maintaining a professional, pleasant and positive working relationship with all levels of membership and staff
• Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent software
• Microsoft Outlook or Google Chrome – utilization of calendar and management tool
• Blackbaud Raiser's Edge or equivalent donor database software preferred
• Personify or equivalent customer relationship management software preferred
• Qgiv or equivalent online donation software preferred
• Proficiency with email and internet applications
• Highly accurate data entry skills
• Confidentiality in handling donor records
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Capable of working in a multitask environment
• Commitment to the vision, mission and values of Kiwanis International and the Kiwanis Children's Fund.
• Maintaining confidentiality for donor and other Children's Fund records.
• Working with the Donor Services and Information Manager, Chief Operating Officer and other Children's Fund colleagues to identify, address and resolve departmental issues.
• Associate or baccalaureate degree a plus and/or equivalent experience in a customer service environment
• Kiwanis Family experience a plus
• Multilingual a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS/OTHER INFORMATION:
• Ability to work occasional weekends/evenings
Click the APPLY button to apply on-line now.
No phone calls.
Principals only. EOE.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com