Program Support Specialist - Safe Sitter
- 03-Sep-2019 to 02-Oct-2019
- - Safe Sitter, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Program Support Specialist is a full-time, exempt position responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with Safe Sitter program Registered Providers, including Site Coordinators and Instructors, to achieve agency growth, retention, and quality objectives.
• Ensure successful launching of new sites.
• Train new instructors on a regular, ongoing basis through live or online workshops.
• Support pending providers through approval and orientation process.
• Collaborate with staff to ensure smooth transition from lead to approved provider.
• Train and mentor new and existing Site Coordinators
• Cultivate existing relationships with providers with the goal of ensuring long-term viability.
• Track, manage, and report on quantitative and qualitative progress.
• Develop and manage relationships with host institutions and administrators.
• Serve as the point of contact for all questions, complaints, feedback, and requests and provide timely, accurate, and professional responses.
• Document ongoing status of relationship with providers.
• Monitor quality of program delivery.
• Collect, analyze, and summarize data and trends.
• Research new developments in child care and first aid that might impact Safe Sitter® curriculum.
• Collaborate with staff and Site Coordinators to implement branding strategies with providers.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, and experience in any of the following: membership support, program management, volunteer management, teaching, nursing, or related field.
• Excellent interpersonal, language, and communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills and high reasoning ability, including the ability to deal with variables and interpret instructions.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work occasional evening and weekend events, when required.
• Ability to travel occasionally.
• This job requires physical activity, including standing, walking, sitting, reaching, kneeling, and using hands to handle and manipulate both large and small objects.
• This job requires employee to actively demonstrate first aid, choking rescue, and CPR.
• This job requires the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com