Program Support Specialist - Safe Sitter
- 03-Sep-2019 to 02-Oct-2019
- - Safe Sitter, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Program Support Specialist is a full-time, exempt position responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with Safe Sitter program Registered Providers, including Site Coordinators and Instructors, to achieve agency growth, retention, and quality objectives.
• Ensure successful launching of new sites.
• Train new instructors on a regular, ongoing basis through live or online workshops.
• Support pending providers through approval and orientation process.
• Collaborate with staff to ensure smooth transition from lead to approved provider.
• Train and mentor new and existing Site Coordinators
• Cultivate existing relationships with providers with the goal of ensuring long-term viability.
• Track, manage, and report on quantitative and qualitative progress.
• Develop and manage relationships with host institutions and administrators.
• Serve as the point of contact for all questions, complaints, feedback, and requests and provide timely, accurate, and professional responses.
• Document ongoing status of relationship with providers.
• Monitor quality of program delivery.
• Collect, analyze, and summarize data and trends.
• Research new developments in child care and first aid that might impact Safe Sitter® curriculum.
• Collaborate with staff and Site Coordinators to implement branding strategies with providers.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, and experience in any of the following: membership support, program management, volunteer management, teaching, nursing, or related field.
• Excellent interpersonal, language, and communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills and high reasoning ability, including the ability to deal with variables and interpret instructions.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work occasional evening and weekend events, when required.
• Ability to travel occasionally.
• This job requires physical activity, including standing, walking, sitting, reaching, kneeling, and using hands to handle and manipulate both large and small objects.
• This job requires employee to actively demonstrate first aid, choking rescue, and CPR.
• This job requires the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com