Annual Fund Manager - IU Health Foundation
- 16-Sep-2019 to 15-Nov-2019
- - IU Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Leads with passion and commitment to enhance health and well-being while inspiring generosity across the state of Indiana. Partners with internal and external stakeholders, focusing on revenue growth and high priority funding areas. Responsible for the comprehensive strategy and statewide execution of annual fund acquisitions, renewals, and the employee giving campaign (Heart of IU Health). Ensures their unit operations upholds assigned budget parameters. Strong candidates will demonstrate data-driven decision making, best-practice knowledge/skills, and large-scale project management
o Bachelor's Degree Required.
o Master's Preferred.
o 5 -7 years of relevant experience.
o Working knowledge of fundraising software, i.e. Raiser's Edge.
o Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment.
Learn more about working at IU Health
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
• Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
• Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
• A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
• At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
• With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
• IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.
Cilck the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com