Corporate Development Officer – National FFA Organization
- 16-Sep-2019 to 15-Oct-2019
- - National FFA Foundation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Do you possess an excellent track record for obtaining fundraising results with 3 or more years of experience in the non-profit industry? If so, National FFA Organization would like to consider you for the role of Corporate Development Officer!
National FFA Organization is a national youth organization of 669,989 student members as part of 8,630 local FFA chapters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The organization is supported by 459,514 alumni members in 2,236 local FFA Alumni chapters throughout the U.S. The FFA mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. The National FFA Organization operates under a federal charter granted by the 81st United States Congress and it is an integral part of public instruction in agriculture. The U.S. Department of Education provides leadership and helps set direction for FFA as a service to state and local agricultural education programs. For more, visit the National FFA Organization online at FFA.org and on Facebook, Twitter and the official National FFA Organization blog.
The Corporate Development Officer will build new partnerships with corporations that do no currently support the organization. Responsibilities include soliciting funds from corporations to support the FFA Mission and for Agricultural Education. Other essential duties and requirements are as follows.
• Identify prospective sponsors. Build, manage and convert prospect pipeline.
• Manage a portfolio of 75-100 corporate prospects.
• Arrange meetings, travel and make presentations to solicit funds from prospective sponsors.
• Assist sponsor stewardship and engagement for special events, activities and promotional agendas.
• Collaborate with Individual Giving team in order to identify prospective donors within corporate sponsor companies
• Collaborate with FFA Alumni to engage corporate sponsor companies
• Arrange sponsor schedules during the National FFA Convention & Expo.
• Dependable attendance and punctuality.
• Team player with the ability to work independently in a frequently changing environment.
• Manage budget for travel and communications.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in administration, agriculture, business, or related discipline required.
• Three to five years of relevant fundraising, sales, marketing, or account management experience required.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication, and project management skills, and strong initiative.
• Interact and work with a diverse group of internal/external people.
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and/or external customers.
• Travel, effectively prioritize, organize, use time-management skills, and be adept at multi-tasking.
• Accurate, detailed-oriented, able to problem solve/analyze, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Computer literate and experience in using CRM systems
• Strong communication skills including phone, electronic, small group and large group presentations
Click the APPLY button to apply through our website now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com