Program Coordinator - National Kidney Foundation of Indiana
- 16-Sep-2019 to 15-Oct-2019
- - National Kidney Foundation of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The National Kidney Foundation of Indiana seeks a program coordinator to develop and implement patient service and public education programs. This full-time position requires statewide travel and approximately 12 working weekends per year to host the Indiana Kidney Check prevention screening (blood and urine testing). Bachelor degree and experience in managing public education programs required.
The major responsibilities of the Program and Services Coordinator are statewide and include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for coordinating with NKFI program department staff of NKFI, the development and implementation of patient service and public education programs.
2. Assisting with the implementation of the Indiana Kidney Check (prevention screening) program. This screening includes blood and urine testing.
3. Responsible for submitting grant applications and reports to fund programs and services of NKFI.
4. Responsible for planning, implementing, and hosting the annual Kidney Camp for approximately 40 children. This includes managing all forms, volunteers, and the Camp itself.
5. Responsible for the distribution of brochures (health fairs), and other educational materials including social media to educate about kidney disease, organ donation and transplantation, and programs and services of NKFI.
6. Conduct Health Fairs in conjunction with Fundraising Events
7. Plan and implement an annual "March Is Kidney Month" program.
8. Provide support and assistance to the Fundraising staff of NKFI.
9. Other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Director.
Location: Indianapolis, IN (in-state travel required)
Bachelor degree. Must have excellent communication (written and oral) and computer skills. Initiative, reliability, attention to detail and flexibility are essential. Working approximately 12 weekends a year and statewide travel is required. Must successfully complete a background check.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com