Executive Director - Anderson Museum of Art
- 23-Sep-2019 to 22-Oct-2019
- - Anderson Museum of Art
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Competitive compensation, at least $60,000, commensurate with education and experience.
- Full Time
- benefits: contributions to health insurance, retirement and education, paid time off, paid holidays
Anderson Museum of Art Board of Trustees is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced professional to take their unique organization to the next level, building on its regionally recognized reputation, growing collection and diverse programs. This new leader will create and implement a vision that will benefit the organization and the community.
The Anderson Museum of Art is located in the 1904 Carnegie Library, a beautiful Beaux-Arts-style building that is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. This architectural jewel features a 35-foot high rotunda with a 40-foot stained glass domed ceiling. The museum is dedicated to enriching the community through visual arts and attracts artwork and artists from the local community, across the country and internationally.
• Strategic Visioning and Governance
• Research and Program Development, and Strategic Partnerships
• Marketing and Public Relations
• Team Leadership
• Fundraising Strategy and Management
• Financial Administration and Governance
• Facilities Management
• Collections Stewardship and Exhibitions
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS in Arts, Arts Administration, Non-profit Management, Museum Studies or Related Field.
• 4 to 5 years of progressive experience in leadership and management.
• Strong record of achievement in executive management, fundraising, marketing, education, visual arts, humanities, grant writing and membership growth.
Preferred: Master of Arts
Characteristics and Traits
Keen problem solver; astute relationship-builder; polished communicator; diplomatic; collaborative; visionary; creative; innovative; committed to excellence.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter, resume and LinkedIn or personal page url by October 31, 2019.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com