Senior Accountant (Part-time) - Indiana Landmarks
- 23-Sep-2019 to 22-Oct-2019
- - Indiana Landmarks
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- commensurate with experience
- Part Time
Indiana Landmarks is a prominent statewide non-profit organization with a mission of historic preservation. The organization is seeking a part time Accountant, working 20 hours per week. The position is based at our headquarters in Indianapolis. Responsibilities will include cash receipts processing, general ledger entries and bank reconciliations. Hours are flexible within Indiana Landmark's normal hours of operation.
• Record cash receipt journal entries and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Track revenue and deposits for events.
• Generate and record invoices for leases and other services.
• Assist with enrollment in benefit plans.
• Assist with a variety of accounting transactions and journal entries as needed.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• Three to five years of experience with financial administration; nonprofit experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office systems. Experience with Financial Edge accounting system is a plus.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements, or mail to:
Human Resources, Indiana Landmarks, 1201 Central Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, 46202.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com