Loan Officer / SBA Business Lending - Premier Capital Corporation
- 30-Sep-2019 to 29-Oct-2019
- - Premier Capital Corporation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- competitive compensation plan that includes a base salary and an incentive plan. Total package expected to be $75-100K+, commensurate with experience and performance.
- Full Time
- attractive benefits package
Premier Capital Corporation, a commercial lending institution, is hiring a Business Development Loan Officer in Indianapolis.
Premier Capital Corporation, a multi-state Certified Development Company (CDC), provides financing to eligible businesses for machinery, equipment or the purchase, renovation, or expansion of commercial real estate. As experts in the SBA 504 Loan Program, our team succeeds in simplifying the loan process for the borrowers and banks. A mission of the 504 program is to create jobs.
As our Business Development Officer, you will market and promote the SBA 504 Loan Program to lenders, small businesses, economic development agencies, commercial realtors and loan brokers. Tap into your relationships within the business community to expand awareness of our programs that help business grow and create jobs. Collaborate with loan processors, borrowers, banker and SBA to create a seamless loan origination process. Reporting to the Executive Director, join a dynamic team that supports business lending in Indiana and Northern Kentucky.
• Market to and educate potential borrowers and lenders about the SBA 504 Loan Program via presentations to groups and one on one calling efforts.
• Screen SBA 504 inquiries to determine eligibility, presents project estimates, program requirements and credit expectations.
• Work closely with borrowers and underwriters to request documentation including financials, SBA forms, appraisals, environmental reports and other documents needed in the loan application.
• Arrange and assist lender in presentation to loan committee when required.
• Work closely with underwriter to monitor the progress of SBA approval.
• Responsible for following up with lenders regarding the status of loan commitments to ensure effective two-way communication.
• Work closely with closers to ensure that appraisals, environmental reports, modifications and other required documents are received and completed prior to closing.
• Gather documentation for loan reviews and present requests to Premier Capital loan committee when requested.
• Create strategies to develop new business and create internal tools to enhance structuring of loans.
• Ensure compliance with all SBA regulations.
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in business, finance, accounting or marketing.
• 5+ years of commercial lending experience with emphasis on loan origination.
• Experience in business development in the financial services industry.
• Prefer strong knowledge of regulations, statutes, rules pertinent to small business lending, more specifically the SBA 504 loan program.
• Excels working in team environment and communicates well with team mates, management, prospects, referral sources.
• Professional demeanor with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great organization skills with the ability to manage a robust loan pipeline.
• Self-starter with solid analytical and judgment skills.
• Computer savvy with MS Office Suite and internet proficiency.
• Willing to travel up to 20% throughout Indiana.
To learn more about Premier Capital, visit: www.504partner.com
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com