Administrative Specialist to LSB Department Chairs and Faculty - Lacy School of Business (LSB) at Butler University
- 07-Oct-2019 to 06-Nov-2019
- - Butler University
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Lacy School of Business (LSB) at Butler University is seeking applications for an administrative assistant to support LSB Department Chairs and faculty. The successful candidate will report to the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs.
• General administrative tasks:
o Scheduling events
o Setting up meetings
o Making travel arrangements
o Supporting faculty searches
o Generating reports as needed
• Assisting Department Chairs in the execution of their job duties, managing the LSB Canvas page, and other duties as assigned.
• The successful candidate will be attentive to details, solution-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to provide polite and professional assistance to faculty and students.
• Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications.
• Experience with Canvas is a plus.
• An Associate's Degree and prior administrative experience are preferred.
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com