Manager, Market Research & Insights - Early Learning Indiana
- 07-Oct-2019 to 06-Nov-2019
- - Early Learning Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Manager of Market Research and Insights partners across Early Learning Indiana (ELI) and with partner brands to provide leadership, guidance and direction for initiatives that require data, market research and analysis for strategic or tactical decision-making. Partnering closely with Marketing, Center Operations and other service lines and partners, the Manager of Market Research and Insights builds organizational understanding of the customer and market landscapes, informs change planning efforts, provides recommendations for operational and experience-based improvements, and helps to drive data-mindedness into team culture.
The mission of Early Learning Indiana is to ensure the highest level of early care and education for children in Indiana. Early Learning Indiana provides leadership, advocacy, and early childhood education services to continually improve the early learning landscape in Indiana. We adhere to four guiding initiatives:
1. We operate high-quality child care centers
2. We help families find quality child care
3. We partner with teachers and providers to improve program quality
4. We advocate for greater access to early educational opportunities for all Hoosier families.
•Provide fact-based, strategic, consumer-centric points of view to inspire deeper customer understanding and drive a customer-oriented culture.
• Partner across the organization to identify foundational and customer-specific knowledge gaps and create, lead or partner to create relevant market research and insights agendas.
• Design fresh and sustainable channels for feedback and insights across internal and external audiences.
• Share the voice of the customer including attitudes, behaviors, motivations, pleasure and point points to help inform organizational decision-making and change. Find ways of making insights accessible in a variety of mediums and formats.
• Demonstrate comfort with a range of data types and sources to effectively understand what questions to ask and to be inquisitive to assist the organization and partner brands in solving business issues and informing solutions.
• Interpret and synthesize information across data/analytics platforms, primary and secondary research, trends, social media data and other relevant channels.
• Develop strong partnerships with internal and external partners and stakeholders to collaboratively diagnose business challenges and issues, and to translate them into well-defined questions that can be answered through research and analytics.
• Demonstrate research expertise by developing effective, efficient plans and methodologies to support ELI and partner brand initiatives.
• Manage partnerships with external partners and survey research organizations
• Lead the development of and/or contribute to annual reports, data studies, articles or other projects
• Identify and build strong working relationships with leading market research, behavioral economics, education, social science and other relevant professionals from academia, government and the private sector
• Offer foresight to help shape and inform organizational decisions and change.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
Experience and Qualifications
• 3-5 years of experience in market intelligence, survey research and applied analytics, or related fields.
• Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of CRM, listening tools and other survey and data analytics tools
• Demonstrated experience managing and/or conducting all stages of both qualitative (focus group) research and quantitative (survey-based) projects.
• Proven project management, time management and multi-tasking abilities while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate timely, accurate and useful market data to senior leaders, functional leaders and partner brand stakeholders
• Ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner.
• Ability to provide accurate, insightful and intuitive analysis and communication of market research data.
• Knowledge of diverse business practices, market techniques, segmentation and economics.
• Ability to analyze data and interpret strategic opportunities from facts.
• Ability to manage bias and opinion among diverse personalities and audiences to ensure strategic direction matches market needs.
• Able to adapt communication style and approach to varying audiences and stakeholders. Proven ability to present research findings to non-research audiences.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com