IT Support & Operations Specialist - Kappa Alpha Theta
- 21-Oct-2019 to 20-Nov-2019
- - Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Are you self-disciplined with a love for solving problems? Do you pay attention to the details and possess great communication skills? Do you have a passion for technology?
If you have the qualities mentioned above and you're interested in exploring employment with Kappa Alpha Theta, then please respond and let us know about your interest in our IT Support and Operations Specialist position.
We are waiting to hear from you!
Basic Position Function: Responsible for maintaining the technology environment of the organization including the provisioning of technical support and ensuring the smooth operations of daily technical support needs.
He/she must be highly analytical in nature and solve technology related issues.
IT Service Management: 5% of resource allocation
• Maintains overall IT operational effectiveness & efficiency
• Escalation & resolution for major incidents
• Participation in the sustainability of Service Level and Operation metrics
IT Operations: 25% of resource allocation
• Monitor IT Servers and Systems
• Oversee Upgrades and Installations
• Train new employees on proper use of Theta technologies
• Analyze security breaches to identify root cause
• Drive continual improvement of support services
• Continuously updating of incident response management
• Monitoring security access
• Accountable for the Conduct security assessment (vulnerability testing/risk analysis)
• Regular review and compliance with disaster recovery plans
• Ownership for meeting performance levels (SLAs & OLAs)
IT Support: 70% of resource allocation
• Device and password management
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Pass on feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
• Responding to Zendesk tickets for assistance with SF reporting
• Installing, Configuring computer hardware, software, systems, printers and copiers
• Strong member and staff service orientation
• A technical, logical thought process
• Problem-solving skills
• An ability to stick to strict deadlines
• An ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing support issues
• A keen eye for details
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum of one-year experience in information technology or two years in customer service role
• Extensive familiarity with Microsoft suite of products (Office, Teams, OneDrive, Outlook, etc.)
• Working knowledge of security software options and functionality preferred
• Ideally, one to three years of experience within the fraternity community
Relationships: Reports to the CIO and works closely with other members of the business and IT teams.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com