Development Director - Scottish Rite Cathedral Foundation
- 21-Oct-2019 to 30-Nov-2019
- - Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral Foundation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Full Time
- competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k; Paid Time Off; paid holidays) after 90 days of employment
Are you looking to join a highly regarded team in Indianapolis? If you are a results-driven, polished professional possessing creativity, vision and enthusiasm, then the Scottish Rite Cathedral Foundation is looking for you to join our team as a Development Director.
The Scottish Rite Cathedral Foundation is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Development Director to participate as a key member of an advancement team that creates and implements strategies to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward major gift donors. The Development Director will manage a high volume of personal visits with individual contributors to garner support for annual and special project support and actively participate in raising funds for an upcoming capital campaign.
• At least five years of professional work experience in fundraising;
• Strong experience in fundraising and major gift development;
• Solid background in working with prospect moves management;
• Proven record of achievement in the solicitation of major gifts, including annual, capital and special project support;
• Confirmed ability to maintain effective working relationships with individual donors;
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, organizational, and writing skills;
• Good working knowledge of donor databases, preferably Raiser's Edge, and word processing;
• Prefer Indianapolis residency of several years;
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required. A degree in a related field (fundraising, business, communications, marketing, and public relations) is preferred.
• At least three professional references (not relatives) are required.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by Nov 30, or mail to: Scottish Rite Cathedral Foundation, Attn: Rodney Mann - President, 650 N. Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46204.
Please include compensation requirement in your attached cover letter and mail to the Foundation.
The Scottish Rite Cathedral Foundation is a drug-free/smoke-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com