Controller - American Camp Association
- 28-Oct-2019 to 27-Nov-2019
- - American Camp Association
- Martinsville, IN, USA
- competitive salary
- Full Time
The American Camp Association, Inc., a 501C(3) educational association, with offices located throughout the US, seeks a full-time Controller to work from the Administrative Office, located 25 minutes Southwest of Indianapolis, Indiana.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience administering the following accounting activities:
• Making daily bank deposits and cash reconciliations.
• Day-to-day administration of accounts payable, and GL Journal Entries.
• Responsible for month-end general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations, including bank and investment reconciliations.
• Creating and posting journal entries.
• Server as Team leader for the Processing Team
• Monitoring the American Camping Foundation, accounting, deposits, etc.
• Member of the ACA Phone group; answering general calls coming into the organization.
• Backup HR Manager on bi-weekly payroll.
• Backup HR Manger on enrolling employees in elected benefits.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• At least three years' experience in Accounting, Not-for-profit experience preferred.
• Experience with payroll processing and administration (Paycor a plus).
• Employee hiring and evaluation experience.
• Experience with Dynamics GP preferred.
• Drivers License.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
ACA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com