Executive Assistant - Strategic Information - United Way of Central Indiana (UWCI)
- 04-Nov-2019 to 03-Dec-2019
- - United Way of Central Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete Benefits Package Available
Strategic Information Team
At United Way of Central Indiana (UWCI), we recognize that the key to success is a strong and cohesive team that works through shared values to achieve our mission. This position provides primary administrative, project and service coordination support of research projects in the Strategic Information (SI) department. Ensure the timeliness and critical scheduling processes of each project from initiation to completion that support UWCI's efforts around Community Impact: Basic Needs, Family Opportunity and Social Innovation. In addition, provide project coordination for activities related to various research projects and collaborative initiatives involving external partners.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
1. Provide primary executive administrative and project coordination support to the Vice President, Impact Research and Analytics, Strategic Research & Analytics Director, Manager of Research & Evaluation, as well as other Strategic Information team members.
2. Provide primary management and oversight of research project management software. Daily enter and monitor projects and timeliness of projects to ensure execution and deadline time frames. Provide reports of SI teams projects. Provide regular feedback to VP, Director and Manger of any impeding or critical deadlines.
3. Coordinate efforts around research initiatives and projects, tracking and assigning Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) Help Desk Ticketing and database clean-up. This includes compiling information regarding the projects and working with other Strategic Information team members to prepare materials i.e. billing and processing of invoices.
4. Manage the schedule and meeting requests of Vice President, Impact Research and Analytics and Director, Strategic Research & Analytics.
5. Manage, monitor and maintain records and reports for Strategic Information projects (i.e. finance, legal, budget reports, invoices, contracts).
6. Proofread various department emails, letters, materials, and other documents.
7. Bridge various project components with internal teams and external partners.
8. Prepare high quality PowerPoint presentations, charts, and spreadsheets accurately and efficiently.
9. Manage all aspects of preparation/management for meetings which includes assembling materials, meeting set up and logistics.
10. Process all invoices and manage software service agreements.
11. Promote a cooperative spirit within the organization and among internal and external United Way participants.
12. Comfort in navigating and working in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
13. Perform special assignments and other work, on an as-needed basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily and be present in the office while performing those functions. The requirements listed are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The individual in this role must display the highest level of integrity and confidentiality. United Way also values innovative thinking, and a successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work within the team to achieve goals and objectives. The individual should have effective communication skills, attention to detail and organization, and flexibility and adaptability. The individual will also maintain knowledge of trends in his/her area of responsibility and reviews literature to understand key issues.
Education and/or Experience
High School education required. Advanced education preferred. Two to four years related experience required. Thorough knowledge of all aspects of non-profit organizations preferred. Must have excellent written, computer and verbal communications skills, a strong reputation for integrity and professionalism, ability to resolve conflict constructively, strong performance management and evaluation capabilities including the willingness and ability to ensure accountability, ability to build strong relationships both inside and outside of UWCI. Must possess a high level of computer proficiency and knowledge of various computer software, with skill in Microsoft Office 365 Suite, with strong emphasis on MS SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Work experience may substitute for education requirements on a case-by-case basis.
The physical demands described here are general representations of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to touch and handle objects. The employee frequently stands or walks.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Office setting, with sustained use of a computer.
• The noise level in the work environment is minimal to moderate.
• Maintains personal/professional competency and works to create an environment of courtesy, respect, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude in all interactions both internal and external to the organization.
United Way of Central Indiana's team is evaluated on the following core competencies:
• Thinking Strategically
• Stakeholder Experience
• Effective Communication
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com