Director of Development – Triangle Education Foundation
- 11-Nov-2019 to 10-Dec-2019
- - Triangle Education Foundation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Reporting to the Vice President the Director of Development is responsible for identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of philanthropic gifts for housing campaigns, endowment, and the annual fund. This position will maintain a portfolio of 150 donors/prospects across the United States, serves as a member of the Development Team and as a key contributor
Founded in 1907 at the University of Illinois, Triangle is a social, professional STEM organization of Engineers, Architects and Scientists. We are the only national social fraternity that requires specific fields of study and Triangle is one of only three national fraternities that does not have a Greek letter name. Triangle Fraternity currently operates on 37 campuses with more than 1200 undergraduate members, since founding in 1907 more than 29,000 men have been initiated. The Triangle Education Foundation supports the charitable and educational initiatives of Triangle and is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity.
In collaboration with the Vice President, President, Sr. Director of Development, and Director of Alumni Engagement develops fundraising program with the goal of closing gifts for the Triangle Education Foundation's annual fund, endowment and housing campaigns. Travels as necessary nationally to manage portfolio of donors and assist with alumni events. Attends appropriate meetings and preforms related duties as necessary. Properly documents meetings with donors/prospects and represents Triangle in a professional manner.
• Undergraduate degree required.
• A minimum of one year of professional experience. Candidates with non-profit, membership organization and experience with alumni relations preferred.
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment.
• Membership in a fraternity or sorority preferred.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office required and knowledge of database/CRM preferred.
• Willingness to travel and to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com