Database, Research and Grants Manager - Purple Ink
- 11-Nov-2019 to 10-Dec-2019
- - Purple Ink LLC
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- comprehensive benefits plan package
Are you an expert in analyzing, investigating and formatting large data quantities into a user-friendly format? Do you have non-profit, development, and donor cultivation experience? Would you love to work in a flexible non-profit environment that supports Indiana youth and is connected to one of the premier universities in our state? If so, this may be a unique opportunity for you!
Our client seeks a Database, Research and Grants Manager to serve as the Foundation's expert and administrator of The Raiser's Edge constituent database and conduct data analysis and prospect research. This role works with the development team to maintain the Foundation's donor-centric environment and helps cultivate and grow strong constituent relationships for the Foundation and University.
The Database, Research and Grants Manager will:
• Sustain and evaluate policies and procedures for the integrity and use of the application
• Process and acknowledge all gifts, pledges and pledge payments following defined guidelines for cash handling and audit policies
• Perform prospect research and produce lists and reports for fundraising initiatives
• Complete complex database queries and regular reconciliation with the financial database
• Using a broad spectrum of sources, the employee researches, organizes, and evaluates a prospect's financial capacity, ability to give, willingness to give, charitable interests, and connection to the organization
Ideal Candidates have:
• Associate's degree and 2 years' non-profit/development/donor cultivation and management experience
• Ability to work proficiently and confidentially with databases in a deadline driven environment
• Adaptability, effective problem-solving, as well as tact and ethical work approach to fundraising tasks
• Skills with website management, information processing and data entry required with Raiser's Edge, Advance, InDesign or other database and design software experience preferred
EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com