Program Manager - TeenWorks
- 11-Nov-2019 to 10-Dec-2019
- - TeenWorks
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Under the supervision of the Program Lead, the Program Manager will provide leadership and oversight to the TeenWorks Pro Program. The Program Manager is responsible for the recruitment, training, and management of TeenWorks Pro participants, as well as ongoing program development.
• Provide guidance to teens regarding their postsecondary and career goals through the completion of Post-Secondary Plans for all participants on assigned caseload
• Oversee personal caseload's completion of program benchmarks
• Meet with participants on an as needed basis (may require travel throughout Indianapolis and occasionally to Muncie)
• Engage parents and relevant stakeholders in the post-secondary planning process
• Develop and maintain partnerships with community organizations, educational institutions, and businesses
• Assist in the creation and implementation of professional development sessions for TeenWorks participants
• Utilize case management software for the purpose of data collection
• Maintain positive relationships with teen participants and community partners
• All other duties as assigned
• Effectively deliver on program and personal metrics as indicated by the TeenWorks Pro Logic Model and Strategic Plan
• Bachelor's Degree (preferably with at least 2 years of experience working in nonprofit programs or education)
• Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com