Executive Assistant to the CEO / Government Relations Coordinator - Indiana Bankers Association
- 11-Nov-2019 to 10-Dec-2019
- - Indiana Bankers Association
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Are you interested in reporting on the latest legislation that advocates for the success of the banking industry? Do you wish to provide members with exemplary service with the premiere state bank trade association in the country? We are looking for a professional who maintains high ethics, integrity and respect for others, while being innovative and resourceful.
What is an Executive assistant to the CEO/Government Relations Coordinator?
Under the supervision of the SVP Government Relations, this position assists in the administrative functions pertaining to the government relations department of the association.
Here's what you'll be doing:
During Legislative Session
• Track the events, calendars, and meetings that happen daily at the Statehouse
• Update bills as they progress through the legislative process
• Assist in communication of bill progress, Voter Voice alerts and news at the Statehouse to members
• Coordinate GR legislative meetings and activities
• Assists in the coordination of government relations events
• Prepares routine correspondence for department
• File biannual reports, gift reports, registrations with the lobby commission
• General administrative scheduling for Government Relations Staff and support
Interim Session or Year-Long
• Assist in organizing BANKPAC activities, mailings and events
• Update fundraising events for candidates
• Organize grassroots regional meetings, Washington Visit, and other GR related events
• Schedule legislative meetings
• Government Relations website maintenance
• Develop expertise in lobby ethics and PAC laws and guidelines x Update legislative database records
• Track and manage all GR related activities
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides administrative support functions for President/CEO.
• Assists with general office administration and additional duties, as required or assigned.
Here's what we're seeking:
• A reliable, punctual professional with a strong attention to detail
• Experience in planning and organizing daily work with the flexibility to adjust with emergency projects is needed
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products is a must
• Customer Service experience
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application. Applications will not be considered without question responses.
• Please describe your level experience with providing administrative support functions.
• Please describe your level experience with organizing events and meetings.
• Have you had any experience with the government's legislative processes? If so, please explain.
• How much experience do you have with government relations?
• Do you have any reporting experience? (biannual reports, gift reports, registrations with a lobby commission)
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com