Manager, Marketing & Communications - Indiana Donor Network
- 18-Nov-2019 to 17-Dec-2019
- - Indiana Donor Network
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Indiana Donor Network is looking for a dynamic and talented marketing and communications leader to join our team. This position is responsible for oversight of the Marketing and Communications department operations to achieve marketing and outreach goals in support of our mission to advance donation and transplantation.
Indiana Donor Network is the non-profit health service dedicated to advancing organ, tissue, and eye donation and transplantation throughout Indiana. Indiana Donor Network, one of 58 designated organ recovery organizations in the U.S., is a vital link between people waiting for life-saving organ transplants and donors. Working closely with Indiana hospitals, donor families and the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), we are a team of skilled, experienced professionals responsible for overseeing and coordinating organ donation across Indiana. Our non-profit organization with 180 employees is also committed to educating Hoosiers about the importance of organ and tissue donation.
Develops the marketing & communications department's strategic agendas to ensure that resources and actions of the department are effective and aligned with the organization's mission, vision, goals and regulatory compliance.
• Analyses and uses information and data, including available national surveys on public perception about donation, social and political issues affecting healthcare decisions, social media trends, the state's donor registry, and information and data collected by the corporation on the donation process that may support and/or improve all communication to stakeholders for the purpose of reaching organizational goals.
• Understands internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations that impact the marketing environment. Ensures adherence of marketing activities and web properties to these policies.
• Provides outstanding and timely customer service. Develops and maintains positive working relationships with leadership, administration, directors, staff, and physicians, serving as an advisor and team member for all marketing, public relations and communications activities.
• Identifies high impact use of budget dollars to reach strategically targeted demographics. Identifies opportunities to scale strategic activities across the market to improve reach and impact.
• Prepares and maintains an annual budget that adequately supports the activities and demands of the department which are aligned with the organization's financial and operational needs and goals.
• Advises the Director regarding vision, strategy and policies.
Oversees the development and execution of marketing and communications performed by the department staff.
• Encourage, develop and maintain brand standards and strategies that encourage brand recognition and adoption across multiple channels.
• Create consistent messaging, and tone through all communications of the brand.
• Work with the HR director to develop and execute member employee campaigns to grow and retain employees.
• Directs production of publications and oversees the coordination of the layout, design, writing, editing and production of digital pieces, brochures, marketing/communication pieces, website, social media, community newsletters, ad copy and collateral marketing materials for internal and external audiences.
• Sets, meets or exceeds deadlines and requires little direction or supervision in the process.
• Directs the communications, media relations and social media functions for the organization.
• Develop marketing strategies for Amplify, an annual educational conference.
• Collaborate with thought leaders and subject matter experts on content strategy, managing the publishing of blog posts and new content offerings.
• Supervise the posting, monitoring and strategy creation for all owned social media accounts, including boosted posts, and evaluate other opportunities for growth and engagement.
• Create reports as needed from Google Analytics and other platforms to demonstrate marketing ROI and inform others of important trends and/or areas of improvement.
• Supervise the creation and execution of branded experiences, such as events, educational experiences, activations, etc.
• Manage partnerships with freelance designers, photographers, media buyer and ad agencies.
• Supports the strategic goals of the Indiana Donor Network Foundation
Provides direction to and/or manages the selection, training, development, and performance of assigned staff to retain a motivated, productive, and professional work force for Indiana Donor Network.
• Recruits and selects direct reports; provides guidance in the recruitment and selection of indirect reports.
• Establishes and communicates job responsibilities and performance expectations to assure mutual understanding of desired results; resolves internal or external barriers that prohibit successful goal achievement.
• Communicates and models the vision and values of the organization to create a sense of teamwork among employees.
• Identifies training and development opportunities that will support employees in achieving enhanced performance and/or work-related objectives.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, public relations, health administration or health-related field, as well as six to ten years of experience in the related field. A Master's Degree is preferred. Previous exposure to a critical care delivery setting is preferred.
Click the APPLY button to apply online.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com