Salesforce Administrator - Early Learning Indiana
- 18-Nov-2019 to 17-Dec-2019
- - Early Learning Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Salesforce Administrator initiates and leads the implementation and configuration of Early Learning Indiana's (ELI) Salesforce environment. In collaboration with leaders, internal stakeholders and external partners, the Salesforce Administrator works to understand business needs and translate them into sustainable requirements and solutions to enhance operations, build efficiencies and improve data quality.
Early Learning Indiana is on a mission to ensure the highest level of early care and education for children in Indiana. Our vision is that each child in Indiana is prepared with the essential skills they need to flourish in kindergarten and beyond. Access to high-quality early child care and education provides Hoosier communities with a two-generation impact, giving children a solid foundation and making it possible for parents to advance their own careers.
• Serve as primary system administrator for ELI's Salesforce.com environment with 50+ users
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
• Participate in business requirement reviews and lead related technical design sessions
• Provide technical recommendations and share best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
• Direct and manage developer resources to accomplish project goals
• Design, develop and manage integrations between applications and other systems as may be required
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Establish and improve internal Salesforce standards and processes
• Triage and fix defects, coordinate with vendor support teams and provide root cause analyses for both sandboxes and production
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
• Work with leadership to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
• Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
• Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
• Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
• Strong data management abilities
• A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
• Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com