Director of Enrollment Management - Park Tudor
- 25-Nov-2019 to 24-Dec-2019
- - Park Tudor School
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- excellent pay
- Full Time
- comprehensive benefit package
Park Tudor is an independent school in Indianapolis, Indiana that takes pride in upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902. As a college preparatory school for children ages 3 through grade 12, we provide an exceptional learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations, and expand possibilities. Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities that include the arts and athletics, ensure that each child at Park Tudor receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual passions.
To create an inspiring college-preparatory learning environment, with exceptional educators and extraordinary opportunities, that prepares and motivates students to become balanced, confident, and resourceful lifelong learners.
The Director of Enrollment Management is a full-time, twelve-month position that reports to the Head of School.
Essential functions include the following:
• Work with colleagues in Advancement, Communications, and the Board to develop a school wide strategy for coherent branding and marketing.
• Evaluate admission office processes and programs, ensuring they are efficient and sustainable, as well as warm and supporting of prospective students and their families.
• Serve as a welcoming, mission-centered ambassador who can articulate Park Tudor's mission and distinctions in a competitive market.
• Manage the enrollment of the school and retain a diverse and dynamic student population in order to reach enrollment targets.
• Strong public speaking skills to diverse audiences in both large venues and small settings.
• Engage in the school community by participating in the life of the school.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of School.
Education: Bachelor's Degree/Master's strongly preferred.
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
• Experience developing strategic marketing and inclusive outreach efforts to attract diverse families and enroll talented students who will thrive and contribute to the community as a whole.
• Ability to think strategically and critically.
• Proven track record of success in a senior administrative role, preferably working with a board.
• Experience with software systems that support recruitment, admission review, and financial aid.
• Informed about admissions trends, data, marketing, and best practices and able to use that information to inform their work and the community.
• Willingness to engage in all aspects of the Park Tudor community while promoting the school's mission, vision, and values.
• Discreet and poised; fair, and objective.
• Strong previous experience in admissions, financial aid, and enrollment in an educational setting.
Professional development opportunities are available through participation in conferences and workshops, membership in professional organizations, and continuing education. Park Tudor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now by completing the online application and uploading your cover letter, resume, and at least three professional references.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com