Financial Analyst - Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
- 02-Dec-2019 to 01-Jan-2020
- - Lambda Chi Alpha International Fraternity
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Financial Analyst role is a new full-time position, focusing on data integrity for both Fraternity and Foundation. The position will report to the CFO and be involved in periodic reporting, analysis, and restricted fund administration.
To transform financial, accounting, and human resource data into useful intelligence that leadership can use for planning and decision making.
• Accuracy and Integrity
• Data analysis and Forecasting
• Complex financial modeling
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verify accuracy of real-time membership reporting
• Determine and prioritize periodic reporting needs of Fraternity teams
• Provide data necessary to complete annual surveys
• Provide and update annual peer and industry comparative data
• Analyze comparative data and provide insights and recommendations to team leads
• Complete research projects using data as support for conclusions
• Suggest process improvements to increase data integrity
• Assist with creation of annual budget and operating plan
• Verify accuracy of real-time contribution reporting
• Determine and prioritize periodic reporting needs of Foundation team
• Oversee restricted fund administration
• Responsible for ensuring adherence to existing and future fund agreements
• Responsible for calculating and recording administrative fees, investment allocation, and annual draw calculation
• Work with Executive Administrator and Controller regarding grants and scholarships paid
• Provide data necessary to send annual activity statements to fund stakeholders
o Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or related field required
o Inflexible commitment to ethics and confidentiality
o Keen attention to detail
o Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
o Excellent organizational, customer service, and time-management skills
o Ability to communicate professionally (written and verbal)
o Professional appearance
o Familiarity with membership organizations preferred
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application. Applications will not be considered without question responses.
1. Why are you interested in applying for this position?
2. What experience or qualities do you feel make you a uniquely qualified match for this position?
3. What are your salary requirements?
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com