Fiduciary Associate - Center for At-Risk Elders, Inc.
- 02-Dec-2019 to 15-Dec-2019
- - Center for At-Risk Elders, Inc. (CARE)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $37,000 - $40,000
- Full Time
- Travel reimbursed, parking provided. Health insurance not available.
The Center for At-Risk Elders, Inc. (CARE) is a non-profit, public interest law firm designated as a 501c3 charity by the Internal Revenue Service. The organization was incorporated in 2010. In 2013, CARE launched its adult guardianship program that has served more than 460 vulnerable men and women thus far. CARE also uses its client service experience and legal expertise in the pursuit of civil prosecution against perpetrators of abuse, neglect and exploitation.
To best serve our clients, our professional staff serve as advocates and fiduciaries. The Fiduciary Associate works closely with others to ensure clients' financial matters are in order.
Specifically, the Fiduciary Associate's primary responsibilities include:
• Ensuring clients' financial records are accurate including reconciling accounts.
• Overseeing accounts payables for clients based on client fiduciary strategies.
• Managing public benefits' eligibility including Social Security, Medicaid, Veterans' benefits and the like.
Additionally, the Fiduciary Associate will:
• Be familiar with basic bookkeeping concepts and QuickBooks accounting software.
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Represent the organization in a professional manner.
• Protect the confidentiality of all client information.
• Maintain accurate and timely records.
• Participate in CARE team and staff meetings.
Minimum job qualifications for this position are:
• Education: Degree in business or accounting is preferred though significant work experience with bookkeeping will be considered.
• Experience: Must have demonstrable problem solving skills and experience. Experience: QuickBooks knowledge is preferred.
• General Requirements: Must have a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, reliable vehicle, and up-to-date automobile insurance.
• Background Requirements: Must pass a criminal background check.
Click the APPLY button to submit BOTH a resume and cover letter for consideration no later than December 15th.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com