Community Living Program Manager - Noble
- 30-Dec-2019 to 28-Feb-2020
- - Noble of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- competitive pay
- Full Time
- great benefits
At Noble, our team members are committed to a world in which people of all abilities live out their dreams in a community that embraces their contributions. We all share the same goal: to help the people we serve live their best life and achieve the dreams they cherish.
If you're driven to succeed in a rewarding environment, we encourage you to apply.
As one of the Managers of Noble's Community Living team, you and your staff will ensure that the people we serve live in a comfortable and safe home as well as actively participate in the community.
Like any team, each person must pitch in beyond their primary job responsibilities for us to succeed. So while your primary duties include the following, there will be other tasks not on this list:
• Interviewing, supervising and training staff members
• Coordinating staff schedules for all shifts/homes
• Advocating for the needs and dreams of the people we serve
• Providing a healthy, safe home environment
• Ensuring the quality of our services, with individuals and their loved ones making the decisions that impact their lives
• Coordinating medical care and appointments for individuals
• Ensuring that individuals can enjoy activities and hobbies they choose
• Overseeing personal finances of those living in the home(s)
• Supporting your team in providing 24-hour on-call support, which sometimes involves filling in shifts as needed
• Working with your team in providing personal care and transportation as needed
Position requirements include:
• An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in social services, education or a related field
• At least 2 years of experience in working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
• Experience in working in a 24/7 home-based service setting
• Supervisory experience is preferred
• A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record (MVR)
• Ability to meet Noble's driver insurability requirements
• Criminal history background check and CNA registry check
• A reliable vehicle
We are seeking dedicated, hardworking individuals to join our team. While this career is not for everyone, successful candidates will find that it is personally rewarding with competitive pay and great benefits. Apply Today!
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com