Community Integration Manager - Noble
- 30-Dec-2019 to 28-Jan-2020
- - Noble of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- competitive pay
- Full Time
- great benefits
At Noble, our team members are committed to a world in which people of all abilities live out their dreams in a community that embraces their contributions. We all share the same goal: to help the people we serve live their best life and achieve the dreams they cherish.
If you're driven to succeed in a rewarding environment, we encourage you to apply.
Join a team dedicated to expanding opportunities and enhancing the quality of life for individuals with disabilities and their families! Noble is seeking a full-time Manager of Community Integration responsible for the overall operation of Noble's facility-based day services. Responsible for program design and development, day-to-day administration, and ensuring quality services achieving positive outcomes for clients are provided per regulations and in accordance with Noble's quality standards.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the referral process for individuals seeking Noble's Community Integration services.
• Oversight and coordination of scheduling for Community Integration staff and clients to ensure effective and efficient utilization of service hours.
• Guiding and assisting in the planning and coordination of services, supports and resources for individuals to ensure the implementation and achievement of quality services and outcomes.
• Providing staff supervision, mentoring and training.
• Communications with individuals served, family members, and other members of the individuals' support teams.
Position requires a Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work, special education, education, rehabilitation or related health/human services field. Minimum 3 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, with emphasis in facility and community based services and previous supervisory experience. Ideal candidates will have excellent organization and interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills and must be proficient with technology. Must provide own transportation, have valid driver's license and meet driving insurability and background check requirements.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com