Healthy Teen Coordinator - Adult & Child Health
- 06-Jan-2020 to 06-Feb-2020
- - Adult and Child Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Healthy Teen Coordinator position will work with community and funding partners to link identified youth to sexual health education and resources. This role, will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with key stakeholders in the community who will provide referrals. They will also develop and maintain relationships with local healthcare providers to expand access to medical care for adolescents. This position will also identify and become proficient in evidenced-based curricula to facilitate for youth education surrounding healthy choices.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- Experience working with youth age 11-18
- Working knowledge of the child welfare and juvenile justice systems
- Experience working with youth involved with the DCS and/or Juvenile Justice system preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must hold a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and provide own, insured, transportation
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com