Measurement & Evaluation Specialist - Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis
- 10-Jan-2020 to 17-Jan-2020
- - Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis is seeking a competent and passionate individual to lead data management, and program measurement and evaluation processes for the organization. The ideal candidate will share our organizational values of youth-driven decision-making, accountability, honesty, transparency, teamwork and diversity, and will be able to express those values through excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Measurement and Evaluation specialist: Directs/manages daily operations related to data management, program evaluation and impact measurement of Boys & Girls Club programs at each of the Club locations.
Job functions include:
- Developing and maintaining a data- and outcome-driven cultures within BGCI
- Coordinating data collection , analysis and use
- Maintaining consistency in data collection policies and procedures
- Managing data-sharing relationships with IPS, MSD Wayne, MSD Warren and other feeder schools
- Managing data reporting to partners and funders
- Serving as system administrator for Volunteers for Salesforce
Typical hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., but some flexibility is required to accommodate the needs of Club staff who work later.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree with a major or minor in: Database Management & Administration, Evaluation Studies, Instructional Design, Social Science Research, or related field
Experience in data collection and analysis, program evaluation, and training – data visualization a plus
Skills: MS Office, including Word, Excel, Publisher – Salesforce a plus
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume to LeeAnn Harrisby January 17, 2020.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com