Capital Campaign Manager - Park Tudor
- 10-Jan-2020 to 10-Feb-2020
- - Park Tudor School
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- excellent pay
- Full Time
- comprehensive benefit package
Park Tudor is an independent school in Indianapolis, Indiana that takes pride in upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902. As a college preparatory school for children ages 3 through grade 12, we provide an exceptional learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations, and expand possibilities. Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities that include the arts and athletics, ensure that each child at Park Tudor receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual passions.
To create an inspiring college-preparatory learning environment, with exceptional educators and extraordinary opportunities, that prepares and motivates students to become balanced, confident, and resourceful lifelong learners.
The Capital Campaign Manager is a part-time position to facilitate the lead of the major gift phase of the capital campaign. This position reports to the Director of Development.
Essential functions include the following:
• Serve as primary prospect manager in working with staff and volunteer solicitors identifying solicitation teams for cultivation and solicitation visits and assigning primary and secondary solicitors for each campaign prospect.
• Assist staff, volunteers, and solicitation teams by scheduling prospect meetings, coordinating visit preparation, strategies, meeting arrangements, and follow-up.
• Coordinate and prepare for regular meetings of campaign staff and volunteer leadership teams.
• Prepare regular reports on campaign progress, including cultivation and solicitation efforts, as well as dollars raised.
• Support campaign events by populating events with campaign prospects.
• Coordinate all campaign prospect management with Park Tudor's Prospect Research and Database Manger.
• Ensure that the campaign is integrated into the overall work of the department by working in collaboration with other staff and ensuring that the Annual Fund is included in campaign solicitations.
• Engage in the school community by participating in the life of the school.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Development.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Ability to analyze data, and identify trends, opportunities, and weaknesses. Previous experience in a non-profit or independent school environment is preferred.
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
• Strong understanding of Blackbaud or a comparable multi-module database structure
• Ability to work on and complete multiple tasks/projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions and minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as independently
• Ability to assess situations accurately for the function of good decision-making
• Must be proficient in core technological competencies including Microsoft Office
• Must have an optimistic demeanor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, project management, and research skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a strong attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
• Professionalism with and amongst all constituencies
• Willingness to engage in all aspects of the Park Tudor community while promoting the School's mission, vision, and values
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
Park Tudor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Those who would add to the diversity of our staff are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com